Bella: Just a little bit of trivia for you: I absolutely love, love, love Trivia! I would love nothing more than to spend every evening in some dodgy pub eating a bowl of fries with mayo and tomato sauce and participating in trivia quizzes all night long. I find trivia fascinating and the more I play trivia type games the more I want to know. I can't get enough. You may have noticed from our previous post on Christmas Wish List, I have asked Santa for the Trivial Pursuit Digital Choice.
So without further ado...here is a list of Trivia questions which I found today in my monthly Reader's Digest. (Note to self: Maybe I could make this a regular weekly post) (Don't tell Frankie)
1. In which country would you find the ancient ruins of Angkor Wat. (2 points)
2. Name the bestselling author of Nineteen Minutes, The Pact and Change of heart. (2 points)
3. What tragic event occurred on Sunday August 31, 1997. (2 points)
4. The term Cold Ward came from the lack of physical warfare between the US and the Soviet Union during this period- true of false. (2 points)
5. Which planet is known for its rings. (2 points)
6. Which actor has 'Wino Forever' tattooed on his body (2 points)
7. Which Academy Award- winning director of The English Patient died this year. (2 points)
8. Which sporting great was dubbed 'the boy from Bowral'. (2 points)
9. 'Spring forward, fall back' is a useful formula for what sometimes puzzling process. (2 points)
Note: I am thinking that the last two questions may be biased towards Australians.