I love the emails that you receive from friends where they ask you a bunch of questions to get to know you better. You then forward your response to the original sender and anyone else you want to include asking them to also complete the questions. You generally learn some interesting things :)
Bella: We thought we'd post a list of getting to know you questions just for fun! Frankie and myself will answer but please feel free to use the list to comment back to us, email friends or family or use on your own blog?
Warning: Sorry it's a long post!
1. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree in only one store which store would it be?
Bella: I'm torn. I'd have to say Mollini's shoe store.
Frankie: Witchery, witchery, witchery.
2. What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning?
Bella: Sleeping In by The Postal Service
Frankie: Something from the Rocky Horror Show (Haha, Bella) No, it would be, 'Feeling Good', by Nina Simone
3. What Country would you most like to visit and why?
Bella: Russia, because I'm obsessed with Paullina Simons book The Bronze Horseman
Frankie: Ooh, it would be a toss up between, Russia, due to the same above reason, or USA, New York.
4. Coke or Pepsi?
5. Desk: messy or organized?
Bella: Super organized
6. Are you always early or terminally late?
Bella: Always super early
7. If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?
Bella: No. I'd be offended quite often if that was the case :)
Frankie: Hmmm, depends. If I was being a bitch, then no, but if I wasn't, yes.
8. Favorite sport to watch?
9. Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?
Bella: This is another bad habit of mine. I squeeze firstly from the top and then just continue mashing the tube until it comes out. There's no system involved.
Frankie: The top and then get frustrated when no paste is coming out, so I then hand over to my partner to get the remaining paste from the bottom.
10. Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
11. Favourite colour
Frankie: Ooh, beige, how ah, lovely. :) Green.
12. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Bella: I'd like to say no but probably yes :)
Frankie: Ha, was just talking about this with the girls at work and I am going to say, Yes. Gravity is cruel.
13. Are you a beach, country or city person?
Frankie: Ahh, beach for sure, but cities do interest me.
14. Best vacation spot you've been to?
Frankie: Haven't really been too many places so I am going to have to say, Bali.
15. If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
Bella: A baby seal
Frankie: A baby hippo...but it must stay as a baby for obvious reasons :)
16. Where do you spend most of your money?
17. Favorite summer drink?
Frankie: Chocolate milk
18. Share one food item that best describes the last year of your life. (example: “frozen pizza” because I did a 180 degree turn this year, or “cinnamon roll” because it had lots of twists and turns but overall was pretty sweet)?
Bella: 2 minute noodles. Because my life has been pretty easy this past year.
Frankie: A chewy beef jerky...because my year has had some jerky, tough times in it.
19. What one item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?
Bella: A blender because I'm pretty ruthless when it comes to making decisions.
Frankie: Right, kitchen....um, the fridge, because I always have food in me :)
20. What cartoon character best describes you?
Bella: I'm not sure? Frankie...suggestions??
Frankie: Hmm, for Bella I would say, Marvin the Martian, because he doesn’t take crap from any earthling and neither do you and for me, Garfield, because I always need food and hate Mondays
21. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
Bella: New York
Frankie: New York
22. If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
Bella: To be a travel writer
Frankie: To write my book
23. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
Bella: Invisibility! You could just get out of soooo many situations with this one.
Frankie: Oh, invisibility to. Just think of the possibilities.
And the interesting one...try and guess which one we're lying about!
24. “2 Truths And a Lie” – Share 3 unique things about yourself and your life, 2 of them true, 1 false, and let people guess which one isn’t true.
1. I snorted a red M&M out my nose once and then ate it again
2. I have two tattoos and 9 piercings
3. I have never smoked in my entire life
1. I have never been drunk in my life
2. I hate red M&M's
3. I drink 7 large coffees a day