Friday, November 14, 2008

Frankie's first post...

Bella has one, so I should have a first post too. Techinically this would actually be my 2nd or third solo post. But I hereby make this my first offical 'Frankie' post...OK!!!

So as mentioned by Bella, we are in fact twins and together we are going to use this as our shared blog. Personally, I think this is a wonderful idea because I have tried to maintain a blog profile of another kind in the past and just didn't update frequently enough.

Consequently, I had many 'friends' as they were called on this site, drop off or 'cut' me from thier list??? I couldn't keep up with the demand or pressure of daily blog posts, so I had to eventually relenquish that profile. Being that we only have 1 follower at this time, I would hate for that to happen. So, both Bella and I can maintain this blog with our daily happenings, thoughts and so on. Blogs get posted, I remain calm, no one has to stop following and we're all happy chappys :)

Another note, we are actually twins and not your local blog schizophrenic :) Perhaps we can russle up some photos from the family album to prove this, but at the moment you'll just have to take my word for it.

Anyway, that's enought of that...look forward to my new blogging experience.

Cheers

Frankie

5 comments:

Laura Jayne said...

What a wonderful idea for a blog. And now you have two followers. :)

~ Denise ~ said...

Can I make number three? lol ;)

cw2smom said...

Hi, I am Lisa and here via One Minute Writer! I will enjoy following the two of you here! Blessings, Lisa

Frankie and Bella said...

Bella: Hi to eveyone! Wow that One Minute Writer is great..hehe. Thanks for commenting and anyone who's following. We hope to provide some insight or at least entertainment into the life of twins :)

Hopefully said...

I guess I'm number 10. A little late, but ohh well. Cool Blog.