Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twin Speak: 3 Things...

I am not sure about everyone else, but I know I go through life regularly saying to myself, "I wish I did...."

Frankie: Most times, these things are equivalent to a mere dream. Unrealistic and so far fetched that I would have more likelihood flying to the moon. Now, I know the classic saying, "Anything is possible" but really, the probability of me travelling around the whole entire world in this lifetime is close to remote.

So...If there were three things that you really wanted to achieve in your life and actually could, what would they be? Mine...

1. Travel to my fathers home town again
2. Work towards finanical security
3. Write a novel

So what is stopping me?


Bella: I like this topic and it's one I contemplate all the time which is why my list is longer than 3 points :). Each year I usually write a list of new year resolutions I want to achieve. Usually these things are not overly hard to achieve and are of a short term basis. There are so many things though that I want to achieve in my lifetime! How can anyone be expected to simply remember every dream, thought, goal, milestone and crazy idea that they want to achieve...unless you write them down. I also think it would feel extremely rewarding to look back on this list in 5, 10, 30 years time and see how much you have achieved or extremely motivating to see how little you have achieved. So with that in mind, below is the beginnings of my list and I'll be sure to add to it as more come to mind.

Top three
1. Learn Indonesian
2.
Go to Slovakia and visit my Father's grave
3. Write a recipe book

4. Go to Las Vegas
5. Volunteer with a charity or organisation and make a difference
6. Run a half marathon
7. Go on a cruise
8. Learn to knit
9. Organise and throw a suprise party for someone I love
10. Go on an unforgettable girls weekend with my sisters and Mum
11. Get over my fear and learn to ride a bike...properly


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I stumbled upon you two, but I really like your blog. I have made a list like this recently too. I just hope I make myself do everything on it. :)

Frankie and Bella said...

Bella: Well I think the important thing is to at least try. If you don't achieve them all I think there is always another day or even another year :)